Catalyst 2030 Local Chapter Initiatives
Catalysing Change Week allows participants to tap into the collective wisdom around systems change while forging partnerships across countries, regions and sectors.
Catalyst 2030 Local Chapters will initiate, lead and coordinate events and activities in their countries. However, only Catalyst 2030 members and Catalyst 2030 Awards finalists can host Catalyst 2030 Global Online Sessions. All sessions will be co-created with the membership and mostly organised by the hosts, with the help of the Secretariat.
When organising CCW2022, please be sure to:
Respect the national and local safety guidelines related to COVID-19
Prioritise digital interaction when in-person activities are not recommended
- How do Catalyst 2030 Chapter initiatives work?
- What activities can Catalyst 2030 Chapters plan during CCW2022?
- How to plan Catalysing Change Week (CCW2022) in your country?
- Catalyst 2030 Chapter Coordinators
- Ways the Secretariat supports you in organising your CCW activities?
- Is there a fee to take part?
- Tips for planning your CCW event
How do Catalyst 2030 Chapter Initiatives work?
Catalyst 2030 Chapter Coordinators organise their own CCW events and activities during the Week. They share news, photos and information with the Catalyst 2030 Secretariat. Activity updates are shared via social media and our website.
What activities can Catalyst 2030 Chapters plan during CCW2022?
Different ideas for CCW2022 that can be implemented at a local level include:
- University lectures
- School visits by social entrepreneurs to talk about issues/solutions
- Government visits to projects/enterprises
- Organise discussions with government officials
- Organise discussions with corporate/business representatives
- Organise discussions with UN representatives
- Social entrepreneurs meet-and-greet events
- Organise high-level whole-of-society (reps) roundtable discussions on topics
- Launch a programme/project with government
- Launch a wellbeing discussion which may lead to the formation of a chapter
- Your own ideas
How to plan Catalysing Change Week (CCW2022) in your country?
- Explore the CCW website for available resources and inspiring ideas.
- Collaborate with a range of organisations and institutions to plan CCW branded events and activities. Share your plans with the Secretariat.
- Ensure your events convey CCW objectives.
- Contact the Catalyst 2030 Secretariat at our email here or visit our website for additional support.
Catalyst 2030 Chapter Coordinators
Catalyst 2030 Chapter Coordinators are Catalyst members who support some or all of the following activities:
- Coordination: identifying CCW initiatives planned in the home country by public, private and non-profit institutions. Encouraging coordination among involved parties and reporting expected CCW activities in the country to the Catalyst 2030 Secretariat through the CCW Pre-Form 2022.
- Promoting participation in CCW at country level. Serving as the focal point at country level for information requests by interested or participating institutions about CCW and for communications with the Secretariat
- Post-event coordination: collecting information about activities implemented during the CCW in the home country and reporting back to the Catalyst 2030 Secretariat through CCW Post-Form 2022
Ways the Secretariat supports you in organising your CCW activities?
- Developing resources to help you plan your Week (handbook, brochure, CCW logos, etc.) See more in the ‘Resources’ section of this website.
- Exploring ideas and offering advice to help you run a successful CCW.
- Linking you to national Catalyst 2030 Chapters, or other partners in your country and globally.
- Organising webinars prior to CCW2022 to share CCW updates and resources, and to meet other participants.
- Helping to facilitate and organise global online sessions.
- Organising regional and global launches.
- Collecting data from worldwide participants to generate CCW Reports with highlights.
- Sharing the highlights you provide on our social media platforms.
Is there a fee to take part?
There is no fee for participation. All that we ask is that you keep us updated on your CCW activities.
Tips for planning your CCW event
- Add CCW to your annual event calendar.
- Contact your affiliated institutions, businesses, sponsors and others to inform them about the Week and involve them in the CCW Campaign.
- Explore ideas for potential events in the ‘Activities’ section on the CCW website.
- Take fun photos and videos with CCW logos and share them with the C2030 communications team and others on social media and through newsletters.