Guidelines for CCW2022 Sessions/Events
Who can propose and host sessions/events?
Catalyst 2030 members, Catalyst 2030 Awards winners and finalists may propose and host sessions and events during CCW2022. Engage with other Catalyst 2030 members to co-create sessions and submit the proposed sessions on behalf of the collaboration. Members may plan in person activities at a local level as well as hybrid events in their country and region in collaboration with other Catalyst 2030 members.
It’s important to note that sessions co-created by multiple Catalyst 2030 members tend to be accepted rather than individual proposals.
When will sessions/events for CCW2022 take place?
Online, offline and hybrid sessions and events will take place throughout CCW2022 during 9-13 May 2022.
When organising CCW2022 events and activities it is important to always:
- Respect national and local safety guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Prioritise online interaction if local health authorities have discouraged in person activities.
What types of sessions/events can you host during CCW2022?
See the following inspiring ideas of possible formats for CCW2022 sessions and events:
Policy Roundtable Discussions
Fireside Chats / Celebration Sessions
Closed Door Salons
Problem-Solving Sessions / Thematic Workshops
Mindfulness and Active Breaks
In person regional and country events
- A CCW launch and/or closing event that your community attends
- An official launch of a chapter
- Social innovator and entrepreneur visits to universities to give guest lectures
- Social entrepreneur visits to schools to talk about challenges and solutions
- Government visits to projects/enterprises
- Panel discussions with government officials, corporates, business leaders or UN representatives
- Social entrepreneur meet and greet networking events
- High-level whole of society roundtable discussions
- A programme and/or project launch with the community or the government
- A Tendrel forum launch together with other social impact leaders
- Workshops, seminars and lessons
- Visits to schools, universities and museums
- Drawing, photo, video and essay competitions on the CCW2022 Theme “Let’s Re-Energise the SDGs” and other topics
- Fairs and exhibitions
- TV or talk show appearances