Catalysing Change Week | 1–5 May 2023
Solutions from the Frontlines
Guidelines for CCW2023 Sessions/Events
Who can propose and host sessions/events?
Catalyst 2030 members and Catalyst 2030 Awards winners and finalists may propose and host sessions and events. We invite you to engage with other Catalyst 2030 members to co-create sessions and submit them on behalf of a collaboration. Members may collaborate to plan and host local, in-person activities, as well as hybrid events at a national and regional level.
Sessions co-created by multiple Catalyst 2030 members tend to be accepted rather than individual proposals.
When will sessions/events for CCW2023 take place?
Online, offline and hybrid sessions and events will take place during CCW2023 from 1-5 May 2023.
When organising CCW2023 events and activities always:
- Respect national and local safety guidelines related to COVID-19.
- Prioritise online interaction if local health authorities have discouraged in person activities.
What types of sessions/events can you host during CCW2023?
Here are several possible formats for CCW2023 sessions and events:
Policy Roundtable Discussions
Social innovators and funders co-create recommendations for systems change that can help scale issue-based solutions.
Fireside Chats / Celebration Sessions
Closed Door Salons
Closed, unlisted conversations with a small, selected audience, tentatively including dialogue with donors.
Problem-Solving Sessions / Thematic Workshops
Mindfulness and Active Breaks
In Person Regional and Country Events
You can plan in person activities at local levels and hybrid events and sessions in your country and region with other Catalyst 2030 members. CCW2023 events and activities that can be organised at a locally include:
- A CCW launch and / or closing event that your community attends
- An official launch of a chapter
- Social innovator and entrepreneur visits to universities to give guest lectures
- Social entrepreneur visits to schools to talk about challenges and solutions
- Government visits to projects / enterprises
- Panel discussions with government officials, corporates, business leaders or UN representatives
- Social entrepreneur meet and greet networking events
- High-level whole of society roundtable discussions
- A programme and / or project launch with the community or the government
- A Tendrel forum launch together with other social impact leaders
- Workshops, seminars and lessons
- Visits to schools, universities and museums
- Drawing, photo, video and essay competitions on the CCW theme and other topics
- Fairs and exhibitions
- TV or radio talk show appearances