Catalysing Change Week | 1–5 May 2023
Solutions from the Frontlines
Catalyst 2030 Global Online Sessions
Catalysing Change Week enables participants to tap into the collective wisdom around systems change while forging partnerships across countries, regions and sectors.
Catalysing Change Week enables participants to tap into the collective wisdom around systems change while forging partnerships across countries, regions and sectors. The CCW programme includes a local focus with events and activities organised by the Catalyst 2030 Local Chapters. CCW also includes a global focus with the Catalyst 2030 Global Online Sessions proposed and hosted by Catalyst 2030 members and awards finalists.
Throughout the Week, we urge participants to identify opportunities that could lead to synergies and partnerships with other members.
How do we want Catalyst 2021 Awards finalists, Catalyst 2030 chapters and members to contribute to the Week?
We invite all members of Catalyst 2030, chapters/regional leads and finalists for the Catalyst 2030 Awards 2021 to co-create a virtual session where they can:
- Showcase their work
- Highlight the work of their working group
- Optimise their engagements with decision-makers to bring greater attention to the policy and structural changes that are necessary to truly catalyse change
How can we work with you to make your sessions happen?
It is up to you to decide how to structure your sessions and to define what you want participants to gain. Catalyst 2030 will be delighted to assist with brainstorming the best ways to bring the sessions to life. We encourage everyone to think creatively and inclusively!
Here are some starter ideas:
- Use a film screening to spark dialogue and debate, and to encourage action.
- Host a workshop to brainstorm big thinking and collaborative problem solving alongside our global community of innovators.
Include unheard voices in panels, discussions and fireside chats.
- Showcase your work, innovations and collaborations to inspire similar actions around the world.
- Go beyond “showcasing”. Create opportunities for people to collaborate with you to maximize your impact. Ensure there is always an explicit call to action and solicit a commitment to collaborate.
- Test your research findings to co-create meaningful recommendations.
We will share more updates on the sessions soon.